Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Develop category plan and partnering with the business stakeholders to understand sourcing needs.
- Establish and drive cost saving targets. Control spend and build up a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Highlight purchasing trends and analyze spend to management for action to be taken through new principal sourcing plans.
- Provide optimum sourcing strategy to deliver the most valuable and righteous goods and services and beyond the corporate standards.
- Act as Procurement Business Partner to support business in awareness and compliance to procurement policies and procedures, third party risk governance.
- Ensure strategic sourcing is implemented.
- Identify new vendors as necessary and determine the optimal set of providers for goods and services.
- Develop and maintain procurement network.
- Manage daily operations related to in-charged categories.
- Perform other tasks as appropriate within competence as assigned by Line Manager/ Head of Procurement or Company’s management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Mandatory: Bachelor’s degree (Law/Commerce/Economics/Foreign Trade/Finance).
- Technical knowledge – Demonstrates broad and deep technical knowledge of commodity and product procurement including specification, market trends and supply base…
- Advantage: BSs degree in supply chain management / International certification of procurement / supply chain.
- Mandatory: At least 3-5 years procurement experience at an independent level or as a Business Partner.
Prior experience of Procurement systems, especially global platforms like SAP, Ariba, Oracle, Coupa.
Prior experience of Procurement in financial industry / in MNCs.
3. Knowledge and skill set:
Strong leadership capabilities – ability to act as team leader for special task assignments ; providing leadership in development of purchasing skills and specific commodity knowledge for project team members.
Communication skills – excellent verbal, written and oral capabilities to deal independently with internal customers and external resources.
Interpersonal skills – ability to build effective organizational relationships inside and outside the department.
Good understanding of procurement tools & processes.
Knowledge of Contract management and Vendor performance management.
Fluency in English, especially speaking and business writing.
Good computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook.
Financial & legal aspects knowledge.
Ethics policies knowledge & ESG.