Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Build sale & operation plan to optimize the profit and TCO.
- Design menu engineering matrix, working closely with our internal partners (Operation Manager, Executive Chef, Head of Finance)
- Build automated management and report systems for the department to automatize the work and be data-driven.
- Manage and maintain good relationship with suppliers from profiling, RFQ, negotiation, payment terms and frequent auditing.
- Forecast volumes and spendings (BOM, packaging, etc.), maintain stock levels and update them in conjunction with the Operation team. Conduct inventory, Volumes and Spend analysis and propose improvements.
- Develop and deploy a new ERP system for our supply chain module.
- Create a rolling inventory forecast model to plan purchase orders and ensure safety stock policies for both of materials (packaging & ingredients) and finished products.
- To develop & retain a team of talented professionals able to support the businesses current and expected needs.
- Train the team on SOPs, systems and policies related to the Supply Chain department.
- Supervise the logistic activities of the company from the product distributions, to the warehouse management, and inventory control.
- Develop a cold chain system for our product distribution from SOPs, training to implementation.
- Oversee the contracts, negotiations and paperwork drafts.
- Develop relevant KPI’s particularly around cost savings.
THE LAB SAI GON COMPANY
- Salary based on experience and skillsets.
- Private health insurance and yearly health checkup.
- Social security and health insurance.
- Yearly bonus
- 16-day annual leave
- Mind food (we reimburse for cultural consumption)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Degree in business administration or a related field
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years experience as a Procurement Manager or a similar position
- Knowledge of inventory and supply chain management
- Leadership experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in F&B is a plus
- English communication is a must