Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Receive Purchasing Request and work more with Requester/User to verify quality, specs, quantity, and lead time, etc
• Assure the proper involvement of all functions for technical and demand clarification to achieve the targets/ strategies.
• Contact supplier to obtain quotations, compare price, create Purchase Order.
• Execute negotiations/ price discussions with suppliers.
• Build up the effective partnerships with stakeholders e.g. Production, Logistics, Accounting
• Work closely with Legal & Compliance team to be advised about legal documents (Contract, Non-disclosure Agreement...) when discussing with suppliers in terms of quality, delivery, payment...
• Review and update periodically according to market analysis.
• Strictly follow the Code of conduct (Anti-corruption) of the purchasing activities
• Discuss defective or unacceptable new goods or services with related users, vendors, and others to determine cause of problem and take corrective and preventative action
• Report as required
• Improve the purchasing cost of purchased non-materials, e.g. initiate and drive cost down projects at the suppliers’ and involve the appropriate team, e.g. value analysis, decrease of technical requirements.
• Others as assigned by superior
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University graduate
• Good communication skills
• Good planning and problem-solving skills
• Negotiation Skills
• Team spirit mindset
• Able to handle multitask and have quick response
• Good Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoints
• Min 2 years’ working experience in procurement
• Knowledge in foreign trade, global commercial acts and rules
• Proficiency in English
• Willing to learn
• Hard working