Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Competitive salary
- Positive international working environment
- Attractive career development perspective
- Place of Work: mainly at VSIP 1 in Binh Duong province, business trips to Tien Giang Factory
- In this position you will report directly to the Supply Chain Manager in Vietnam
II. WHAT YOU WILL DO
1. Supplier selection, evaluation, and creation:
- Own and execute strategic sourcing and vendor in local and overseas who can supply the food materials to meet the requirement of new product development or cost improvement strategy. Implement RFQ process.
- Supplier assessment and qualification following company guidelines and procedures.
- Contract development, negotiation, and management.
- Collecting and qualifying the vendor documents, certificates before vendor code set up.
2. Market price research and analysis
- Ensure you are knowledgeable about the supply market and supplier capabilities, technically and geographically.
- Once every 2 weeks, research the market prices of fresh materials, goods with fluctuated prices.
- Recommend solutions to the goods whose prices are regularly changed in the market.
- Conduct the cost saving target.
- Analysis the annually volume to find the opportunity for cost down based on the level quantity of purchase.
3. Supplier performance management and improvement
- Develop mechanisms and metrics to track supplier performance related to delivery, quality, and cost.
- Create supplier scorecards to measure and track supplier performance.
- Reporting the OTD, OTIF and improving to reach KPI.
- Record, solve and improve the non-conformance issues from vendors
- Build and maintain partnerships with vendors, and internal and external organizations.
4. Data management
- Maintain and have a plan to periodically check the expiry date of contract and Halal certificate of vendor.
- Fulfill, maintain and cleansing items master data, vendor master data...following company guidelines.
- Collecting the product ingredient, specification and introduce to the regional team once the new items created.
- Research and record products that can only be purchased seasonally to plan to order accordingly.
5. Buying activities
- Release PO from PR and send to vendor thru software/ SAP system.
- Following the PO/ Shipment status from end to end to make sure the goods arrive on time.
- Work closely with RM planning to inform if any change/ delay the delivery schedule
- Solving issues once receive any non-conforming goods by return or replace and recording the issues to assessment vendor performance in next period.
- Daily inform to the warehouse list of items will be received in the next day.
- Regularly remind/ instruct vendors to provide the items with agreed specification in the agreement.
- Searching and make plan to buy the sample to support for R&D team research.
6. Review demand and forecast
- Monthly review the demand and forecast with RM planner to ensure the consistent and adequate supply of materials necessary for production.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Knowledge of food materials, fresh food, food safety, hygiene, regulations of food storage are preferred
2. Professional skills:
- Leadership behavior
- Openness to learning
- Positive attitude
- Communicative English
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good negotiation skill
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Posses a strong work ethic
3. Soft skills:
- Good at Microsoft offices, SAP is preferred.
- Experience with automated purchasing systems, i.e., ERP software system
- Time management
- Critical thinking
- Logical thinking
College or higher degree, with major in economics, foreign trade…
3-5 years experience in purchasing, planning
SAP experience is preferable
Food materials purchasing experience is preferable
IV. HOW YOU APPLY
- Please send your updated CV in English with the details of your current and expected salaries, your earliest possible joining date and a recent photograph via VietnamWorks.
- Only applications with full information provided shall be considered and only selected candidates shall be informed