Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As a Category Team Leader – Business Service, the candidate will together with 2 team members manage the sourcing scope for Business Service category of 6 breweries nationwide, including but not limit to sourcing, contracting, handing over to Users for contract management, managing supplier & stakeholder, working with customs authorities…for Facility Services, HR Services, ICT, Lab, Customs 4PL - Forwarding Service, 3P Services and Waste Management. The candidate will play a key functional role together with company stakeholders to drive the procurement activities meeting the targets in term of cost, quality of service level and fast response to business need.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Directly execute the procurement of facility services; maintain the contract; regular review on supplier’s performance, engage Stakeholders for Strategy into Actions.
- Monitor 2 staff’s work relating to other scopes of work of Business Service segment and manage their KPIs
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (Global / Local) and external vendors/consultants to set up a constructive working system
- Perform eSourcing smoothly with logical thinking for appropriate tender selection to ensure fairness to bidders and company target gain
- Evaluate vendors’ quotation, analyze, and negotiate for best bidding results.
- Advise stakeholders on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions.
- Control and solve the problem in buying progress with agile and decisive mindset
- Take lead to work with Stakeholders for initiatives raised by the team towards continuous improvement & efficiency purposes
- Coordinate with Global team to execute global projects relating to category.
- Monitor service performance of customs 4PL & forwarders to ensure smooth customs clearance and law compliance.
- Maintain good relationship with Customs authorities to get their support for issues happened in daily operation
- Co-lead with Customs 4PL to work with Customs for post customs clearance audit.
- Initiative ideas for yearly strategy preparation of the team and commit highly for strategy into actions
- Coach team members in term of competency and career path development.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/ Foreign Trade/Business Administration
- Techniques to ensure data accuracy, data analysis and attention to detail to provide accurate insight and compliance checks
- Ability to create, execute and apply the most appropriate tendering/sourcing and negotiation techniques, objectives, methods of persuasion
- At least 7 years of working exposure or experience in a similar role; preferably in F&B industry & foreign invested companies
- Familiar in procurement process for logistic & warehouse. Good skill in Supplier/Stakeholder Management, Category Management, Risk Management, Contract Management and Continuous Improvement.
- Required foreign language: English (good speaking, listening & writing)
- Proficient in using MS Office Applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and other working Apps
- Integrity, honest, cautious, straightforward, diligent, detail attention
- Analytical and critical thinking, problem-solving skills, supplier management
- Resourceful, self-driven, proactive and independent person
- Interpersonal skills: Righteous, Probity, Straightforward, level-headed, analyzing brained
Soft skills: good skills in Stress/Time management, Meeting skill, Decision making, Problem solving, Delegation, Project management.