What We Can Offer
The Product & Account Manager (PAM) is responsible for meeting the needs of key accounts for Khiri Travel . The PAM's primary focus is on account management and relevant product innovation, adding value to communications in line with Khiri Travel's Mission and Values. We are looking for a strong communicator with a creative mindset to join our team.
** Key Responsibilities:
Maximize the potential of our key account partners through competent and creative product management
• Screening incoming requests and daily workflow assignment, handling priority cases personally, ensuring deadlines are met, and staying ahead of the game on a daily and weekly basis.
• Problem-solve, identify issues quickly, initiate communication, and take practical action
• Support the sales team to ensure relevant product is offered in our proposals
• Manage periodical tariff updates in close cooperation with contracting and sales department
• Work closely with our sales offices in Europe and the USA in account management and onboarding new partners
• Pro-actively contact our key accounts and keep them informed on new developments
• Keep products updated with detailed descriptions in line with company categories, trends and demand
• Assist in negotiation with suppliers
• Assist in the creation of product updates, webinars, and other internal and external training.
• Conduct field research to develop new products.
• Work closely with all departments (sales, operations, product & contracting & accounting and others) within the company to ensure service standards are met and beyond client expectations
*** Success Factors:
• Strong follow-up skills, be hands-on, get involved, and make it happen type of leader
• Maximize efficiency using the company’s systems.
• Be an active contributor to the company's Creative Team
• Work closely with the General Manager and the Khiri Vietnam Management Team
• Proactively close the feedback loop from operational results to sales (and vice versa)
• Expat living in Southeast Asia
• Bachelor degree, preferably in Tourism, Business or Communications
• Minimum 2 years in-depth related experience with proven track record
• Excellent English skills (written and conversation)
• Interpersonal skills (tact and diplomacy) with the ability to communicate effectively in writing and in person with both teams and a variety of partners
• Excellent listening skills
• Highly organized with the ability to help organize others
• High-energy and decisive personality
** What we offer:
• Based at the Ho Chi Minh city office
• Full time, with flexible scheduling
• A friendly and outgoing team, that celebrates successes frequently
• Career advancement opportunities in the Khiri Travel organization
• Regular in-destination travel for branch office visits and product development.
• Annual travel to meet partners in Europe or the USA
• Salary negotiable depending on experience
• Probation 3 months
• Visa and work permit
• Comprehensive medical and disability insurance
• Annual discretionary bonus