Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As a Product Analyst at Trusting Social, you will contribute to the Product team and will play a key role in defining our product roadmap, authoring features and user stories, and supporting prioritization and overall product development.
The Product Analyst will report and assist the Director of Product.
What you will do
- Assist the Product Managers with authoring and defining features and user stories Interface with Engineering/Tech team to drive the evolution of product capabilities and system integration to support product features/experience
- Collaborate closely with Data Scientists and Product Managers to build up product roadmap with insights from data.
- Team up with Data Scientists and Data Engineers to ensure smooth and proper Production Implementation.
- Support the strategy, roadmap, development, and launch for a product.
- Advise clients with tailored use cases based on data and testing outcomes.
- Provide expert's opinion for enhancement/ improvement of product suit provided to clients.
- Manage Risk & Rewards for Digital Onboarding Platform with focus on optimization for a win-win deal.
- Support product & process design with key stakeholders and cross-functional partners across the organization to account for requirements from credit & fraud risk, compliance, regulatory & legal
- Manage data collection for product's performance tracking and improvement.
- Interface with other teams to meet customer engagement objectives
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork and hard-working with enthusiastic attitudes.
- Learning ability and strong self-motivation to capture new knowledge.
- Capability to zoom in and out a problem.
- Effective problem-solving skills under pressure.
- Experiences with common data analyst toolkits, such as R, Python, SQL, in practical.