Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Internal – Cross Functional Partners
Partners cross functionally with Reebok Sourcing, Technical Design, Legal, Merchandising and Wholesale, Customer Service teams, and Vendors to address regulatory and compliance issues across all product categories.
- Monitors repetitive testing, inspection failures, and problematic Vendor performance and extracts data insights for review.
- Keeps up to date on wholesale account requirements.
- Acts as a consultant for cross functional employees.
- Creates quarterly reports for internal Sourcing teams, Vendors, and Agents to be used as a tool and input for Sourcing’s Vendor assessment process.
Internal – Program Management
- Organizes and maintains Quality Assurance department records and information as assigned.
- Performs additional tasks as assigned by manager.
External - Vendors
Oversees a product development testing program related to physical properties, product safety, and government regulations to assume a production environment.
- Ensures all appropriate quality levels are maintained for all categories.
- Onboards and educates new Vendors to the Quality, Product Integrity and Regulatory Compliance programs and implements any new or updated policies.
- Helps resolve Vendors’ questions related to inspections, testing, and product compliance.
- Ensures that fabric and garment tests are performed according to assigned care codes, RSL, and quality and performance expectations.
- Identifies quality problems and proactively suggests and provides solutions for failed test results and recommend solutions.
External - Labs
- Holds laboratories accountable for performing testing in accordance with specified test methods, RSL and test protocols, including turn time requirements and reporting procedures.
External – Regulatory
- Stays abreast of the ever changing State and Federal requirements.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experience working with product testing laboratories.
• Knowledge of basic apparel manufacturing process and procedures required.
• Familiar with industry standards, rules, regulations (CPSC, CPSIA, FTC, CPSA, Cal Prop 65) and consumer product testing.
• Superior skills in Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint.
• Highly organized, ability to prioritize (sense of urgency) with attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and communicates effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
• Possesses strong analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. Actively learns and listens to understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
• A positive team player who can work independently and act as a brand ambassador with external business partners