Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Category: Indoor and Outdoor furniture.
He or she should:
- Be able to communicate in English written & verbal
- Of Management level. Able to take a management position when or if required
- Local or international people – UK or Europe – possibly a young expatriate already based in Vietnam.
It is very critical that you have the right strength to deal directly with the foreign customers – both from a language and skill point of view.
1. Develop products based on customer’s technical requirements and standards
2. Ensure sample developed is in line with the customer’s request. Work with factory for product modification, improvement… when needed.
3. Coordinate customer required tests requirements with the independent 3rd party lab
4. Ensure technical documentation is accurate and in accordance with the physical samples;
5. Ensure proper hand over of technical documentation and samples to the Quality Controller.
6. Conduct first shipment inspection with Quality Controller and to answer any questions from the Quality Controller and supplier.
– Deal directly/ attend meeting with customer, factory for product development and validation
– Validate and transfer quality documents like TS/AI/shipping mark/labeling… for QC for PSI (Pre Shipment Inspection).
– Attending the first inspection with QC to ensure product comply with gold seal sample and solve the issue appear.
** Reporting to: Quality Manager and Product Managers
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Colleague or University Degree level.
1/Minimum 5 years of experience in Furniture industry.
2/ Knowledge of key raw material components and production processes
3/ Knowledge of European, Australia and US quality standard
4/ Project management capability
6/ Capability of working with team and customers
7/ Have ability of solving quality claim and work with factories for product improvement solution
8/ Ready to travel.
** Salary: negotiable
** Please do not apply your CV if you do not have experience in furniture field and could not speak English well. Thank you!