What We Can Offer
Report to: Portfolio Manager
Trial Planning and Execution
• Develop, document and communicate screening trials plans and ensure quality execution of these trials in close coordination with all stakeholders (Breeders, Technical and Sales team members, channel partners) for specific market segments, including commercial checks.
• Evaluates the trial locations on strategic level with the National Sales Manager.
• Evaluate variety trials and record/report conclusions through accurate and timely trial report to National Sales Manager.
• Monitor seed supply and quality of all seed for trials. Prepare and dispatch sample seeds. Organize collection of up-to-date check varieties and storage of these.
• Follow up and manage the resources and expenses spend for the trial management after approval.
• To ensure the new product’s contribution in the sales is at optimum level by way of finding the right products for respective segments and positioning those well.
• Responsible the complete ownership for the product technical development locally. Writes crop guidelines and variety descriptions of the varieties, as part of catalogues, brochures, other communication tools as well as for support of the commercial organization.
• Develop a clear positioning of each variety to be introduced in each geography.
• Maintains market intelligence data to up-to-date as a continuous contribution to the strategic product models and market surveys.
• Develop strong market intelligence to understand the trends in the market and share the information with all relevant stakeholders periodically. Keeps well informed of the relevant competitor dynamic and competitive varieties in the market timely.
• Be an active contributor to the relevant by gathering professionally compiled trial, market data and other relevant information for a smooth and fast decision-making process.
• Bachelor’s degree om agriculture or related filed with minimum 3 years of experience in seed industry.
• Good knowledge of agriculture/seed business.
• Excellent and clear communication skills (verbal and written) English.
• Microsoft office application with advanced skills specifically in Excel.
• Carries out work activities independently with a clear understanding of the desired direction and priorities based on the company vision and strategy.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Regularly works under pressure and frequently uses a computer screen. Frequent travel, nationally as well as internationally. Works under varying climate conditions and is exposed to outside working condition.
Our client is a 100% foreign invested company which is one of 10 largest seed companies in the world.