What We Can Offer
Venture building has been described as the next frontier to drive corporate innovation. The APAC Digital Incubator team functions like a fast growing startup within Bayer in order to rapidly develop new business models with the goal of capturing new customers and market segments. You will be working in Bayer’s HCMC head office and reporting directly to the Vietnam Venture Lead. This is a rare opportunity to work for one of the top Fortune 500 companies while gaining the experience of working in a startup environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Support the Venture Lead with product development and platform building
● Support business requirements analysis to ensure the correct requirements have been gathered related to digital product offerings and utilize analysis tools such as use cases and process flows to translate into user story acceptance criteria.
● Support an effective user experience by creating wireframes, capturing user interface requirements from an end user point of view and utilizing an eye for visual detail.
● Support writing of functional specifications to ensure proper delivery of business requirements.
● Provide customer support and guidance to our users
● Support the Business Development team to promote our platform
● Design and implement user guidance through both online and offline channels
● Strong written and verbal communication in both English and Vietnamese
● Recent graduates or final year university students. It would preferable if your major is IT, Digital Communication, Software Engineering, Multidisciplinary Design
● Appetite to learn and possess general business acumen.
● Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation.
● Demonstrated aptitude for technology and an interest in pursuing a career in information technology.
● Familiar with Lean Startup approaches, Lean UX methodologies and Design Thinking toolkit
What we offer:
● The opportunity to support the digital farming ecosystem development that could transform the agriculture industry
● The best of both worlds: gaining startup experience while working for a prestigious corporate
● Competitive salary with luxury office space in the city center
● Depend on your performance, you might be offered a permanent contract after this.
Application close: 30/05/2021
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.