Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Ensure effective ranging, planning, and forecasting of all ranges.
- Present post-season analysis and make recommendations to the team.
- Analyse Sales Data to ensure the brand standard and consumer-oriented product development.
- Drive the specifications process to assure the on-time development, engineering, and accurate documentation of all products.
- Coordinate all the development activities [i.e., materials, trims, finish, style/construction approval] to ensure that prototypes, salesman samples, and mass production are delivered on time and according to the company calendar.
- Prepare and monitor sample and bulk production purchase orders.
- Ensure quality standards are met at all times.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- A solid understanding of the product development process and cycle.
- Ability to drive the development process.
- Great communication skills with the ability to lead a team effectively and work collaboratively across the business.
- Bi-lingual in Mandarin or Cantonese would be an advantage.
- Highly analytical with a background and strong understanding of the fashion production process.
- Experience in medium-sized retail business.
- Salary is reviewed & adjusted annually plus 13th month salary and bonus depending on the business result of the Company & your performance appraisal.
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment insurance.
- 18 days paid leave each year.
- And others benefit Teambuilding, annual health checking, birthday gift, staff discount ...
- Hybrid work.