Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Prepare new product strategic sourcing and development plan and performance tracker
• Develop and deploy new materials/ innovative techniques/ innovative fittings and best practices
Sourcing & Product Development:
• Source new suppliers and materials that meet company’s price and quality standards.
• Perform new supplier assessment and supplier risk management
• Lead new development projects from conception to implementation. Ensure highest standards by performance management, project goal setting, regular coaching and feedback.
• Be independently able to conduct negotiation, sample reviews, meeting with suppliers
• Review initial designs and provide feedback on function, quality, and cost opportunities on new product development
• Maintain sample timelines and ensure the vendor is meeting all deliverables
• Review product design for risk management and compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer requirements, and manufacturing specifications
• Factory visit and site survey to ensure the proper product construction and enhance communication and collaboration with suppliers
• Monitor supplier production status, acknowledge problems and immediately work with all concerned parties for solution
• Take the accountability of Vietnam operations management, and manage local QC team for in-line inspection, trouble shooting and prevent major issues happening in final inspection.
• Implement supplier excellence and continuous improvement to increase quality and decrease lead-time
• Work closely with Quality, Supply Chain and Shipping team to ensure product with good quality and on-time delivery.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Knowledge of global supplier base and strong supplier development experience for glasses, wood, steel, metal products
• Solid knowledge on the structure of the solid wood furniture, materials processes and production processes
• Strong Critical Management skill and ensure each process within timeline
• Able to drive all the tasks with the required high speed and appropriate sense of urgency
• Strong project management skill, ability to communicate with cross-functional project team proactively & effectively, ability to multi-task and prioritize, deliver project result.
• Well organized and good at process control. Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
• Service mind-set, customer-focus approach, High standards of customer intimacy
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and working with different systems to retrieve and analyze data
• Good command of English and willing to travel