Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Manage and control the development process with responsible to assigned parts to meet project deliverables.
• Organize and prepare materials for regular cadence of agendas, minutes, decision records, etc.
• Designing and modifying 3D and 2D parts within the particular module
• Integration of different Vehicle parts to meet VF design standards and specifications
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• High proficiency in written and spoken English.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Powerpoint, Word, Excel).
• Proficient in CATIA V5 with experience to design automotive or related parts for:
o Parts design
o Surface design
o Assembly design
• Having experience to design automotive parts is a plus.
• Highly motivated, self-starter, and active learner with strong interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to perform successfully in multi-national relationships.
• 4+ years experience in automotive or related industries.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with some business courses.