Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Responsible for leading technical and integration aspects of club product development, including heads, shafts, medallions, shaft inserts, specialized weighting, etc.
• Implementation and/or refinement of existing fabrication methods/processes for the transition of products into volume production.
• Test components for durability and coordinate component distribution for player testing and Manufacturing pre-production testing.
• Assess Supplier processes for Process Capability as required to achieve and maintain sustained production.
• Oversee and track the creation of detailed drawings for new products by interfacing with; Design, Tooling, Quality, Manufacturing and Suppliers.
• Suggest, test and implement process improvements to Callaway’s designs, processes and to Supplier’s processes and manufacturing methods.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• General knowledge of development and manufacturing processes required.
• Knowledge and experience with applicable materials (Titanium, steel, thermoplastics, composites, etc.) preferred.
• Knowledge and experience with applicable processes (casting, forming, injection molding, compression molding, etc.) preferred.
• Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel
• Good knowledge of statistical tools.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to work with suppliers in an independent mode to solve technical problems.
• Ability to lead technical meetings and report project status.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
• Experience with investment casting, forging, machining, welding, metal finishing, coatings, and/or composites required.
• Experience with injection and compression molding helpful.
• Knowledge of UG/NX helpful.
• Working knowledge of Six Sigma techniques and/or SPC/TQM experience ideal.
• Fluent in English (both written and spoken.)
• Knowledge of Taiwanese and/or Cantonese ideal.
• BS in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or relevant experience.
• 2-4 years experience demonstrating skills in the above duties.
• Project management experiences a plus.
• Six Sigma Green Belt certification ideal.