Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
● Ensure all supplier and product information of destination is collected on time and its information is accurate and stored correctly, resulting in a current, comprehensive, well managed database
● Continuous review of EXO Travel’s products and make timely recommendations for any necessary changes or suggested improvements
● Maintain close relationships with all existing EXO suppliers in destination and establish contact and build relationships with potential new suppliers in the destination
● Create and update tools for Sales, Product, and Marketing including:
o PDF factsheets and presentation files of preferred hotels, restaurants and boats
o Powerpoint presentations for staff, guide or agent training
● Produce EXO’s annual tours and transfers tariff for the destination.
● Create suitable and relevant new travel programs, touring itineraries and package tours for EXO Travel’s sales initiatives and brochures as directed by Product Manager
● Travel within destination to inspect and monitor existing products and to research and develop new products.
2. Product with Sustainability
● Raise awareness and communicate on sustainability issues relating to our destinations to our current and potential suppliers (waste management, water treatment, energy reduction policy etc.) through EXO responsible travel policy
● Ensure selection of suppliers based on EXO ethical code and EXO sustainability addendum clauses
● Identify responsible suppliers based on EXO strategy for responsible suppliers and accommodations and best practices to share with others
● Ensure that suppliers respect EXO sustainability addendum and agreements (especially for transports, activities and accommodation)
● Provide advice to suppliers to assist them in becoming an EXO Responsible Operator.
3. Communication: Events, guide, marketing and sales
4. Customer Service and Database Management
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism or other related
● 2-3 years’ experience in Tourism product, sales and/or marketing or a similar role
● Excellent command of English (other foreign language is a plus)
● Team player with a positive and dynamic personality
● Interest and/or experience in the travel industry
● Understanding of sustainability and responsible tourism is a plus.
● Good product knowledge of the destinations
● Comprehensive travel industry knowledge
● Ability to work under pressure
● Excellent interpersonal, presentation and organization skills
● Ability to take decisions and solve problems on your own
● Strong team work & voluntarily help your departmental co-workers
● Good computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
● Be able to suggest improved ways of working to positively impact people’s life and the environment.
● Work in a friendly working environment and good team building activities
● 18 days of annual leave and can be carried to the next year
● Parking fee support
● Health insurance and accident insurance since signing the first labor contract
● Other benefits according to the festive seasons will be shared at the interview
● Flexible working style, can work from home or at the office
● Participate in all online training programs of the whole EXO Group
● Priority pricing policies for family’s trips
● 13th month salary up to the business performance of each year.