Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Prepare registration documents for re-registration products and update related (SOP) at work.
- Responsible for checking records and analyzing results of finished products, semi-finished products, stability.
- Dispatch OOS investigations of non-standard test results within your scope of management.
- Report about work results and performance to managers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Matured, confident, assertive, dare to take responsibility, able to work independently under high intensity, high pressure, and with high sense of responsibility.
- Minimum qualifications University majoring in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology.
- Have general knowledge about GMP, drug testing, effective organization and organization.
- Have at least 03 years of experience working in laboratories.
- Proficient in office computers: Word, Excel. English level B or higher.
- Modern working environment, professional, have promotion opportunities and long-term stability..
- Remuneration worthy of professional capacity and work performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance premium according to state regulations.
- Enjoy other benefits according to company policy.