Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Oversee and manage operating departmental budgets and costs according to annual allocation to ensure efficient usage of resources, where applicable.
- Set up product marketing communications objectives
- Prepare product forecasts and constantly monitor inventory levels to ensure optimal supply.
- Manage new product launches, roll-out timings, sample preparations, display standards .
- Monitor and analyze sales trends and recommend marketing activities to achieve sales targets .
- Assess competition of products in the market.
- Conduct product training to equip sales team with the necessary product knowledge .
- Act as the main contact point for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues to address any issues that may arise.
- Conduct market research to enhance customer insights and product brand in market.
- Cooperate with training to organize quarterly training about product knowledge, disease knowledge, SOP (if any).
Other tasks by BOD’s requirement / Những việc khác theo yêu cầu BGĐ
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
At least 5+ years of experience in Healthcare/ Pharma industry/ Retail
Experienced in sales marketing management & brand management .
Strong understanding of clients' industry/ business/ products
Strong client management and communication skills
Strong analytical background and knowledge of statistical analysis methods
Good at project management skill
Good at presentation, time management and leadership skills
Fluent in English