What We Can Offer
This role will be responsible for our new consumer health brands:
• Creating strategy, lead and manage marketing activities and sales performance to achieve/exceed product objectives (target, P&L), manage Nationwide quarterly, yearly through strategic planning, operation and execution, communication internal and external stakeholders, training and development team with positive attitude and behavior.
• Make sure that all activities and documentation for product team follow ZPV compliance and company policy in daily practice.
1. Marketing & Sales:
• Understanding market environment, customers, consumers competitors, through field visit, research, market intelligence, analysis tools to develop Brand Plan, Financial plan, SFE plan in short term and medium term.
• Ensuring the brand objectives to achieve within the approved A&P resources by monitoring and analyzing it on monthly basis in coordination with finance and controlling.
• Partnership development and build professional relationship with key stakeholders (internal and external)
Operation and execution:
• Managing the brand: propose and develop Unique Selling Point and Brand Positioning, Brand communications, Marketing and Sales tools quarterly.
• Implementation & Tactics: Prepare marketing Mix and Implementation Plan including BTL/ATL activities…
• Forecasting: market base forecasting, manage stock issues.
• Prepare and allocate target, incentive scheme …aligned with brand objective, Commercial Solution Sales contest and manage payment on time
• Managing Information gaps: Market research, assessing competitive activity
• Closely cooperate with Multiline team to increase availability and coverage in Pharmacy Channel.
• Develop and manage trade marketing network, sub-distributors, other partnerships in marketing and distribution Nationwide
• Conduct market research (if requires) to enhance customer insights, recall message and brand healthy in market.
• Quarterly review: Define key issues and opportunities with valid assumptions, impact, actions, timeline.
• Measure results, Evaluate, Propose & carry out corrective action.
• Attend training/meeting/QBR meeting and events based on approved plan to make sure brand strategy and objectives are meet/exceed expectation.
2. Internal and external Communication:
• Cooperate with internal and external stakeholders to make sure that the planning and execution on target, on process, on time
• Ensure field force understand the communication strategy and the action plan by providing them regular POA (Plan of Action) in a simplified / easy to understand version
• Field works and field visit for brand execution, KOL development, Key decision makers in hospitals/Insurance/SOH, dual visit with Sales for coaching, market updates…with actions.
• Team management: recruitment, retention, motivation team and make sure staffs understand and execution daily activities with company policy, compliance, code of conduct.
• Conduct Team meeting weekly, monthly, quarterly and submit reports on time with high quality.
• Manage staffs’ payment on time and effectively based on market needs and brand objectives.
• Promotional: develop brochures, gimmicks, materials, MIMS materials align with brand strategy, approved budget and allocate quarterly to team.
• Develop brand products at modern trade, cosmetic store and online commercial.
• Close relationship with key contacts in principal to make sure both sides keep updating the expectation and alignment. Working closely with brand regional team, ensure all activities align with commitment with regional team
• Contribute to Commercial Solutions on SOP, process, team building, share best practices…and attend all required training/meeting locally and PRN.
3. Training and development:
• Cooperate with training, SFE, medical to organize quarterly refresh training about product knowledge, disease knowledge, SOP, CRM, Data base, update call Center (if any)
• Involve and attend recruitment, retention, motivation, development process for product team and Commercial Solutions team.
• Involve New Product Development process and lead new product launch based on management approval.
4. Working Attitude:
• Self-motivation and strengthen team spirit with good attitude and behaviors.
• Willing to accept related organization changes if any (new brands, tasks, responsibilities…)
• Closely cooperate with cross-functional (hospital team, business support, IC, HR, BD…to handle the business matter and explore business opportunities
• Ready to support Line Managers/Head department on ad-hoc requirements (if any)
• 02-05 Years experiences in management position in similar brands
• Good at brand name management
• Good at presentation, negotiation, planning management
• Fluency in English
• Proficiency in Computer skills
• Integrity/Compliance person with much enthusiasm and teamwork
• Ability to work under pressure and multiple tasks.