Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
***What will be your responsibilities?
You will play an important role leading Product Owners and cross-functional product teams through the process of designing and delivering digital solutions that solve business problems and capture opportunities, ensuring both creativity and relevance
• For the products within your portfolio, you will define measurable objectives to gain market share, maximize profitability and/or increase customer satisfaction through customer-centered experiences
• Drive the entire vision and delivery of new products, features to keep the business relevant and competitive
• Conduct market and customer research to identify potential features or releases
• Manage product roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and maintain existing features to drive business goals.
• Maintain and update existing features.
• Produce high-level product requirements, iterate with your design and engineering teams.
• Engage stakeholders in leadership, research, data, and support, and a coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment.
• Coordinate go-to-market strategies when launching a new product or feature.
• Partners with Business Analysts to create supporting user stories, documents and specification for these projects (e.g. ROI analyses, functional specifications, use cases, usability scenarios).
• Partners with business owners to assemble and prioritize strategic roadmap initiatives specific to the brand of business, as well as incorporating companywide objectives into the plan.
• Identifies and solicits internal recommendations for product improvement and incorporate in discussions regarding product roadmap. Perform cost/benefit analyses of proposed projects in order to determine priority and feasibility. Build relationships and act as liaison between different teams to reach consensus on specifications for new product features and functionality.
• Researches and recommends “best practices” based on competitive analysis for product development projects.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
• A proven track record of working with designers, software engineers, and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end.
• Strong problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
• Must have a well-rounded user-centered product portfolio that spans some combination of web, mobile.
• Extensive understanding of retail e-commerce landscape, including “best practice” features and functionality
• Ability to develop business functional specification and use cases
• Experience with conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping and analytics
• You don’t need to be a senior software engineer, but a technical background is a plus
• Familiarity with agile software development methodologies is also a plus.