What We Can Offer
- Cooperate with the SBUs (product strategies, development, communication, quality levels, etc.) must be based on Vietnam market demand and opportunities.
- Determine product portfolio and manage Product Introduction Process together with Category/Business unit and strategy within Vietnam market and in line with the organization’s strategic intent and values.
- Support MKT Director to develop an Annual Marketing Plan that includes sales objectives (value and volume), consolidated and operating margin objectives, distribution strategy, Marcom, merchandising, marketing expenses etc. in line with company vision and strategy
- Manage product life cycle including phase-in/out.
- Manage to implement the approved marketing programs (including new product launch, Advertising campaign, various sales promotion activities, etc.) and maximize the investment.
- Closely monitor the competitive activities and quickly take an action together with relative functions, especially, the Sales dept..
- Periodically provide reports about the progress of the business (sales performance, margin development, expenses etc.) and key activities to managements via various reports
- Provide products training to sales force, distributors, and promoters, etc ... (if needed).
- Make optimal use of Marcom tools provided by BU (i.e. Brand, ATL, PR, Internet, POS..)
- University graduate (Business / Strategic Marketing major is a plus)
- Good knowledge of the market scenario, customers and competitors
- Entrepreneurial drive for growth
- Ability to work with various internal/ external stakeholders
- Excellent command of written and spoken English