Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
* Job summary
Develop and execute clients' business plans and trade marketing strategies for product groups to achieve overall sales targets
Business metrics relevant to achieving the essential accountabilities below
- Oversee and manage operating departmental budgets and costs according to annual allocation to ensure efficient usage of resources, where applicable
- Collaborate with the brand management team to develop marketing strategies and activities based on clients' business strategy and objectives to achieve annual sales target
- Prepare product forecasts and constantly monitor inventory levels to ensure optimal supply
Manage new product launches, including product launch plans, roll-out timings, sample preparations (where applicable), display standards, etc.
- Monitor and analyze sales trends and recommend marketing activities to achieve sales target - Manage market research to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introduction
- Conduct product training to equip the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to sell the products
- Establish and maintain ongoing relationships with clients
Act as the first point of reference for all product-related inquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues to address any issues that may arise
- Manage and oversee the team’s delivery of team/function goals to drive execution against goals set
- Drive and manage learning and development of the team in the area of Product Management and DKSH behaviors to achieve team/function goals
- Drive self-learning and improvement in the area of Product Management and DKSH behaviors as part of continuous learning
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of clients' industry/business/products
- Demonstrate strong client management and communication skills
- Proven project management skills
- Strong analytical background and knowledge of statistical analysis methods
-Pharmacist and relevant major.
-Minimum 2-5 years experience in a similar role.
-Capable of managing and prioritizing competing issues.
-Good communication in English is preferable.
-Capable of working independently and as a part of a team.
Hardworking, eager to learn, and trustworthy.