Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Collaborate with the brand management team to develop marketing strategies and activities based on clients' business strategy and objectives to achieve annual sales targets
- Prepare product forecasts and constantly monitor inventory levels to ensure optimal supply
- Manage new product launches, including product launch plans, roll-out timings, sample preparations (where applicable), display standards, etc.
- Monitor and analyze sales trends and recommend marketing activities to achieve sales targets
- Manage market research to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions
- Conduct product training to equip the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to sell the products
- Establish and maintain ongoing relationships with clients
- Act as the first point of reference for all product-related inquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues to address any issues that may arise
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Capable of managing and prioritizing competing issues.
- Good communication in English is preferable.
- Capable of working independently and as a part of a team.
- Hardworking, eager to learn, and trustworthy