Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize features that will deliver said vision
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan, outlining the key milestones and deliverables for successful delivery.
- Ensure that the product meets the highest standards of quality and performance.
- Lead a team of product owners, developers, data scientists, and engineers to deliver the product on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to ensure successful product launch and adoption.
- Monitor and analyze market trends and emerging technologies, especially LLM/AGI, to ensure that our products remain competitive and cutting-edge.
- Establish metrics and goals for the product that align with the company's overall strategy.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Ability to zoom in - analyzing a problem, pain point in depth; and zoom out - maintaining a clear picture of business impact, constraints, dependencies of all objectives & problems to effectively prioritize and ensure overall success
- Go to the bottom of things, problems, metrics to derive key drivers. Listen intensely and think deeply to discover disruptive insights.
- Mindful of feelings, emotions, needs and wants of customers, colleagues and yourself.
- 4+ years of experience in product management and development, with exposure to or experience in AI technologies.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills: think from first principles to validate insights, ask thoughtful questions, create well considered solutions that have a clear path to delivering large value
- Good analytical and abstraction skills, with the ability to break down complex problems into smaller parts and identify key issues
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to articulate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders with clarity of thought
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Extreme ownership, ready to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to realize the vision
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, keeping commitment with multiple objectives, and work well under pressure
- Strong learning ability and self-motivation to acquire new knowledge
- Degree or strong experience in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Consulting
- Experience with Banking & Financial B2B products, especially AI solutions
- Demonstrated experience in leading, inspiring, and growing a team to deliver successful products
- Knowledge of AI/Machine Learning topics