Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- In this role you are responsible for one of the most important product areas of our Autoscout24 - buying journey and search funnel. The focus area is very up-front of our platform: homepage, filter-search system, search result listing page.
- Your customers will be the most important clients of our company: consumer - car buyers.
- You understand like no others the needs of our consumers and their buying journey, and be there for our consumers from the first moment they realize they will need a new car, guide and support them in the best and easiest way.
- Your work will be a combination of product innovation (new ideas to attract users to the platform) as well as executing some strategic initiative (e.g., Rebranding Autoscout24).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience in digital product management (3+ years) as Product Manager, Product Owner, Innovation manager or similar role. You have ideally already managed a B2C Digital Product.
- Understanding and a previous experience working for Marketplace and/or in the automotive industry is a plus.
- Strong prioritization and analytical thinking skills.
- At ease with web technologies (and ideally App development), and with agile methodologies. You are able to understand technically complex systems and be able to ask the right questions
- Excellent collaboration skills, strong empathy and ability to work with multiple cultures, ability to coordinate the work with various stakeholders in Switzerland and Vietnam development team.
- Excellent internal stakeholder management, synthesis and communication skills. Ability to conceptualize and to structure complex ideas and concepts into clear and actionable plans
- You are more than comfortable with data and web analytics; but more importantly, you’re a master at deriving insights and actions from them
- You’re familiar with concepts like Search Engine, SEO, Funnel Conversion, A/B Testing, CRO and digital product optimization techniques.
- Ability to see “the big picture” and to think in terms of overall contribution of the product toward the global offering goals.
- Results oriented, strong ownership of your work and will do everything from strategic to testing, troubleshooting as needed to get the work done.