Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Marketing plan and activities:
- Do & develop brand plan (marketing plan), product launching plan, marketing activities for assigned products, based on client’s/company’s business strategies, branding guideline, business objectives and allocated budget to achieve the annual sales target.
- Update market competition information, analyse and do market segmentation & targeting, undertake the market survey when it is required.
- Establish and maintain ongoing relationships with KOLs, key state holders in hospital channel and key OTC customers.
- Listing products into tender and have activity support (Symposiums, PGM, Patient programs, training,…) in order that the products can be strengthened the brand awareness and used in hospitals, healthcare centers…
- Monitor and analyze sales trends; propose plans & follow up implementation marketing, trade activities to achieve sales & active outlet targets with sales team.
- Control and measure/follow up activities & related expenses as per approved budget and timeline.
2. Product leader
- Build and update related Diseases, product knowledge & conduct Training (to sales team, OTC events, and acting as Product champion for activities in hospitals.
- Involve in and prepare product materials: licenses, catalogues, brochures, leaflets, display stands, packaging redressing/relabeling,… which are aligned with Client ‘s guideline and complied regulations.
- Collect feedback on products and work with Customer Service, clients to handle customer complain and address the quality problem if any
3. Product import plan and stock management
- Product import plan: Do product forecasts and to cooperate with client and Supply chain to ensure optimal supply for sales.
- Follow up with registration to make sure products have licenses as required by MOH for import and circulation in the market.
- Involve and participate in Sales Force Excellence and Marketing Excellence projects
- Do reports related to sales & marketing activities, expenses as required by client and the Mananger.
- Perform ad-hoc activities as specified by management.
- Manage and oversee team’s delivery of team/function goals to drive execution against goals set
- Drive and manage learning and development of team in the area of Product Management and DKSH behaviors to achieve team/function goals
- Drive self-learning and improvement in the area of Product Management and DKSH behaviors as part of continuous learning
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Demonstrate strong understanding of healthcare industry and a preferability if candidate understand clients' business or similar same product segment.
- Good knowledge in product management and marketing plan (to develop the brand of healthcare products and marketing activities)
- Proven project management skills
- Proven strong analytical skill, client management and communication skills
- Demonstrate fluency in English (writing, listening, speaking)
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Good communication & Presentation skills, Good English language (writing, listening & speaking as needed to do reports & meeting in English with clients)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy/ Biology; or Business/Marketing but having experience to work in Healthcare products.
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing/product management in Healthcare products and have good relationships with stake holders in hospital channel.