Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- To plan, organize manpower and system requirements for processes audit to ensure products comply with buyers' standard and specifications;
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective
- To manage all operations in production department with regard to Quality, efficiency, cost, manpower, overtime, on time delivery...
- To plan delivery schedule and follow up to meet the planned date;
- To approve production documents and purchasing orders;
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality
- Liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, merchandisers, technical department, etc.
- Continuously improve process reducing/ controlling process variation
- Proactively identify/ reducing/ eliminating wastes increasing process speed
- Ensure that 5S & good housekeeping habits are implemented & maintained
- Use and control effectively the facility, machine, equipment with proper monitoring and maintenance plan.
- Training & development of employees including coaching , transmitting knowledge & skills to team member
- Prepare and conduct customer audits and 3rd party food safety audits such as ISO, HACCP, HALAL, BRC.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- From at least 10-15 years of relevant experience in production management in FMCG/Food industry, Noddle company / chips / fried snacks.