Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
a. Direct to Regional Director, FBTA
b. Direct HCM Sales Director, Fujitsu Vietnam
Location base: HCMC
1) Manage Fujitsu CCD & panel product portfolio in South Vietnam
a. Provide reports and feedback on CCD & panel markets and opportunities in Vietnam
b. Provide feedback and proposal of suitable CCD & panel products in Vietnam to drive business
c. Provide benchmark, competitive analysis and vertical market research on CCD & panel in South Vietnam
d. Ensure CCD & panel product readiness in South Vietnam
e. Communications with
1) Regional BU
2) Fujitsu Vietnam internal staffs
3) Fujitsu Business Technologies Asia Pacific Limited PM and Engineering
4) Fujitsu Vietnam Partners
2) Provide CCD & panel support to Fujitsu Vietnam sales, channel partners and Customers.
a. Conduct half yearly training on Fujitsu CCD & panel products to Sales and Partners.
b. Ensure updated product roadmap, marketing materials are timely communicated to Sales, Partners and Customers.
Project and Tender support:
c. Support sales and partners in CCD & panel tender bids, project requirement compliance and product configurations and pricing.
d. Provide weekly pipeline to RHQ FBTA
e. Visit customers with sales to provide product updates
f. Work with RHQ or FBTA to ensure bids documents are properly filled up.
g. Work with RHQ and FBTA on monthly pricing TPs to issue Price LIST to Sales and Partners
2) RHQ and FBTA
h. Work with RHQ and FBTA to provide marketing support to Channel Partners
i. Ensure marketing activities are in compliance with RHQ/FPCA approved plans.
j. Ensure compliance to all 3rd party funding requirements.
k. Work with local agency to complete required GTM activities within the timeline.
3) Performance measurement
a. Quarterly CCD sales (Rev, GM, Qty)
b. Quarterly Project pipeline win rate and win ratio
c. GTM of new products and local tech review
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Good command of English.
• Proactive and aggressive to archive sales target
• Having knowledge in CC products or other similar IT products and IT Market
• Good connection with partner for Commercial Sector
• Strong in Partner recruitment & enablement
• Experience in AVIT field is advantage
• A strong network, and networking skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence
• Strong, Strategic and Conceptual ability
• Moderate ability to manage others
• Good negotiation skill, Presentation skill
• Advanced Sales Programs completed – either by vendor or unique sales providers