Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
· To regularly review performance of direct reports to ensure alignment to overall company’s objectives and recommend training needs or make necessary resource changes to adapt to constant changes
· To implement staff development framework, ensuring competence and consistency in job performance, including performance assessment and talent development
· To constantly conduct industry market analysis, identify SWOT, anticipate changes, meet key manufacturers expectations and ultimately meet customers’ needs
· To regularly benchmark multiple needs as well as team service offerings against major competition, and proactively implement strategic plans
· Work closely with team members to review needs, identify threats, and communicate corrective or preventive strategies accordingly
2. Product Management
· Work with team in product positioning, benchmarking against major brand competitor
· To strategically analyse SKUs, launching those with high market potential and terminating non-profitable ones, maintaining cost control as end result
· Launch products with principals and FSS team leaders effectively to target relevant market segment and control for success
· Stay abreast of competition, monitor market trends consistently, client feedback, plan, implement and adopt appropriate strategies
To attend training when so required and to train the FSS team and product team in the assigned specialty care area after principal training
· To organise, manage and follow through on any seminars and exhibitions assigned to by the company
· Facilitate inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules
Work with FSS team leader to develop product sales strategies
Gather product market data by calling on customers with field staff and evaluating sales call results
· Roll out promotional activities plan, conduct product presentations, assist and support in-services and develop training programs for selected agency products as well as product evaluation trials and survey feedback for new product developments to principals
· Build relationships with key opinion leaders and network with key stakeholders in their respective care areas
· Manage and monitor samples and demo units’ order and utilisation
· Manage, escalate and resolve products and field issues with principals
· Update and support FSS team for product changes throughout product life cycle
· Implement product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements, defining the product vision to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
· Ensure sales team is equipped with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product and has access to printed and electronic promotional materials, product training, and relevant clinical papers
· Present product progress to superior
· Manage principal's budget
· Be responsible for sales performance of the assigned care areas
· Any other tasks as deemed required by immediate superior or management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
· Five years or above of relevant experience in a similar role
· Ability to develop effective competitive strategies
· Good experience and knowledge in medical equipment and consumables in Healthcare Industry
· Proficient in MS PowerPoint and Excel
· Strategic in approach to solving problems; possess the ability to understand situations on a larger scale, but also possess the ability to manage details.
· Strong interpersonal and management skills; able to communicate impactfully and influencing people positively.
· Utilize resources effectively and efficiently in accomplishing plans and focus efforts on areas to create most positive impact to the business.
· Ability to build and develop a team and set clear, achievable goals for team members.
· Good Presentation skills
· Fluent in English / [other language]
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send us your resume in English with your passport picture. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in idsMED Vietnam.