What We Can Offer
- Work with your team (up to 15+ members) to set clear/measurable objectives and ensure the team is effectively crafting project plans based on priorities, and ultimately driving positive business outcomes.
- Manage the project risks & conflicts that can affect the team's goals.
- Collaborate with studio stakeholders to define, design, and manage ongoing maintenance and improvement of product features that further user acquisition, engagement, retention and monetization.
- Work with all relevant cross-functional teams (R&D, BI/BA, UA, Marketing...) to guarantee smooth, efficient implementation.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong desire to iterate and improve on processes.
- Identify team core values, evaluate and orient the team progress.
- Manage and resolve complex team members relations issues.
- Coach/mentor/train and give guidance for the development of the team members.
- At least 3 years of experience in management role
- Passionate about mobile games, and having a good knowledge of a wide variety of mobile games on different platforms
- Knowledge about UI/UX and game metrics
- Knowledge about Agile methodology and Scrum, Kanban models
- Having a shipped product in stores is plus
- Strong logical, analytical & planning skills, well-organized, problem-solving
- Responsible, result-oriented, able to work under high pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Proactive, open-minded
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong People management skills: Conflict-resolution, Patience, Trustworthy, Empowering employees and develop team members skill
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Highly developed demonstrated teamwork skills
- Demonstrated the ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contributions to the business goals
Working hour: from Monday to Friday (8:30 -18:00)
Address: Olympus Building, 40A Lam Son, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh city.