Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout its lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product features and customer requirements, defining the vision, and working closely with cross-functional teams and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. He/ she ensures that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals, and is able to define market trends and identify new opportunities.
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Proactive in searching, exploring partnerships with 3rd parties to bring more value to users.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap from concept through launch, along with future interactions.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products with other team members, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product feature launch
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to define ambitious strategy, revenue goals and growth plan, including prioritized features, product backlog and corresponding justification.
- Utilize data proficiently to deeply understand pain points, formulate business requirements and prioritize solutions to influence the direction of product development.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and business opportunities.
- Identify risks and develops risk mitigation plans
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success and manage that budget
- Brief and train different stakeholders
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Technical background with understanding and on/or hands-on experience in mobile app development/ management
- Experience in digital health, consumer product technologies, insure-tech and platform is a plus
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills in Vietnamese and English.
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and work well under pressure with entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong problem solving skills, prioritizing skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job