Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This position assists the Product Manager lead to build the product roadmap and go-to-market for vContainer - a critical part of broader vServer product. You will assist the Product Manager lead in defining product strategy in and around our Kubernetes offerings as well as drive customer engagement and adoption. The role requires a strong sense of customer empathy and a deep understanding of Kubernetes and how people use it.
- This is an exceptional opportunity for young, competitive tech leader to define and build innovative product offerings around Kubernetes and containers serving enterprises in Vietnam and beyond.
- Assist the product manager lead to own product lifecycle processes, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, positioning, roadmap development, planning, requirements development, product launch, and product operation
- Work closely with stakeholders (Customers, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Customer Support) to identify new product features and enhancements, to conduct and maintain product backlog and roadmap that aligns with company objectives
- Prioritize for each item (new features, enhancements, bugs) and collaborate closely with Engineering team to ensure those could be delivered regular, timely and meet business needs and customers' needs
- Translate customer's needs into detailed product requirements
- Co-work with Product Designer to deliver/improve UI/UX
- Co-work with Product Marketing team to develop differentiated product positioning and messaging
- Identify target customer segments, co-work with Product Marketing Team to define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans.
- Co-work with Solution Consultants and Project Manager to deliver valued solution to enterprises.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager is a plus, but not required. Applicants with at least 3 years working experience in Engineering, Presales Consultant or Professional Services are strongly encouraged to apply
- Hands-on experience in Container as a service product such as Amazon EKS, or Azure Kubernetes Service, or GKE is a plus
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Ability to elicit/analyze/manage customer requirements, assess overall benefits (desirability, viability, feasibility) to prioritize product requirements
- Knowledge of cloud business (business model, pricing model), "as a service" mindset is a plus
- Curious, open mindset to accept new challenges
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
Why will you love working at VNG?
- A competitive salary with fixed 13th month salary and variety of allowances (mobile, meal, car and especially relocation)
- Annual performance bonus, VNG Birthday Bonus and gifts on special occasions.
- ESOP program gives employee company ownership, financial health
- Personal finance coach/ sharing workshop.
- Special support for all employees/ dependents who are under treatment of serious disease or impacts of storm/ flood/ fire.
Community and personal development
- Job rotation and movement in different positions within 4 BUs.
- Development opportunities: great career path, working with a talented team, approaching newest technologies, and challenging with new projects.
- Professional career development opportunities with First Line & Middle Manager Development, Talent Development, Advanced Leadership, and various fresher programs.
- Diversified learning and development program with over +21,000 courses including offline & online training, LearningBox, and Coaching/ Mentoring.
Leave & time-off
- Annual leave: 14 - 20 days/year and other leave in accordance with the Labor Law of Vietnam.
- Up to 30 days sick leave with full-paid salary.
- 05 days per year to build up teamwork, challenge/ sport events.
Health and Wellness
- Annual periodic medical checkup.
- Health/ Social Insurances & Generali Insurance.
- Gym, Swimming pool, Kid yard, library, and clinic room are available at Campus for employees and their kids.
- Sport sponsorship for all employees who join challenging sport events.
Other benefits in accordance with the Labor Law of Vietnam