Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
* Key Responsibilities
• Prioritize and address problems in a highly ambiguous environment
• Own stakeholder communication and expectation management around roadmap
• Evaluate opportunities and plan efforts to maximize impact to our product through the application of machine learning and data science
• Write user stories and use rapid prototyping methods to test workflows and feature designs.
• Understand clinician workflows and how our product can best fit into them
• Find sources of data to feed our machine learning models
• Establish collaboration with key researchers in the field to keep us on the cutting-edge of medical tech
• Navigate us through the intricacies of privacy laws across of various markets
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science or in “STEM” Majors
• At least 2 years of experience working as a product manager
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a proven record of coordinating the execution and timely delivery of projects
• Attention to detail, including ability to manage multiple, challenging priorities at the same time
• Eagerness to roll up your sleeves and to step up to the tasks at hand
• 13th month salary and other bonus policies of the Company.
• Enjoy all the insurance regimes under the provisions of the Labor Law (Social Insurance, Health Insurance and unemployment insurance) and get the Health Insurance according to the position level, periodical health checks at Pretigious hospitals and medical Centers nationalwide.
• Enjoy the preferential regime when using the services of Vingroup such as Vinpearl hotels; medical examination and treatment at Vinmec Hospital; shopping at Vinmart supermarkets and Retail shops; Children attend Vinschool educational system
• Participate in professional training courses, improve professional skills.
* The challenge is enormous, the fun is extreme. Contact contact directly to Ms. Van Anh Le (VinTech- Recruitment Leader)