Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Contribute to maximizing sales and minimizing loss by managing product lifecycle and developing pricing strategy to meet the target sales for the product.
• Develop and manage product marketing strategies (prices, product launches, advertisements).
• Continually build product and market knowledge for their relevant product portfolio. Understand and communicate the product's competitive situations, price trends.
• Understand the competitor strengths, weaknesses and current business strategies.
• Based on business strategy, consider all sales opportunities and optimal profit.
• Work with Sales to qualify quote opportunities from customers.
• [Line-up management] Perform the development and management of the line-up portfolio plan and efficiency improvement efforts and market issue response.
• [Launch management] Perform the product/service launch timeline setting by analyzing the new model's target quantity and its profit and loss, and by working with the marketing department.
• [Pricing operation] Participate in devising the pricing operation strategy of each segment and model.
• [Discontinuation management] Devise the plans to minimize the leftover materials when a product is to be discontinued by setting appropriate discontinuation timeline and plans to utilize the leftover materials.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Strong knowledge and experience with Product marketing/ Demand Planning;
- Strong Planning, decision making and Execution capability in a home appliances field;
- Strong Collaborative, Creative, resourceful& strategic minded;
- Independent, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good analytical skills and high adaptability in a fast-moving environment;
- Language proficiency: Fluent in English;
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, manage customer projects system;