What We Can Offer
- Customer insights, Market and industry evaluation
- Periodical internal assessment: Performance results, demand actual vs planned, identification of opportunity and white-space.
- Define the customer segments, characteristics, size of opportunities and required product and services needs to be prioritised / addressed.
- Provide solid insights to support Product Marketing Manager with developing growth & retention levers.
B/ Campaign management
- Ensure campaigns are developed and executed excellently.
- Monitor performance against plan and take corrective actions to achieve objective by liaising with channels, pricing and promo teams.
C/ Conversion rate optimisation
- Monitor conversion funnel across various entry points, as well as the relevant leading and lagging business and marketing indicators.
- Identify conversion optimisation opportunities for Xperience business.
D/ Stakeholders management
- Identify needs (product / service offering and marketing levers) to meet customer demands & liaise with other teams in the organisation to implement these changes.
- Collaborate with Marketing technology, Channels, and various marketing team in identifying, define and manage the tech and resource levers needed for growing Xperience business.
E/ Support the cost-of revenue management
- Collaborate with various team (Pricing, Revenue management, Data, and Product) in identifying and delivering the levers needed for costs-savings or increasing the revenue margin while achieving the top-line growth.
- Manage the coupons strategy, planning and execution. Develop promotion and partnership requirement and strategy with Partnership team.
- Collaborate with Product and Supply team for identifying the merchandising type needed and enable customers / users to discover merchandising deals through marketing channels and in-platform communication
- Collaborate with CRM/CLM team in identifying customer’s milestone path and opportunities for increasing CLV through loyalty programs and CRM campaigns.
- Passion in data-driven marketing and creating growth.
- Good analytical, problem-solving skills, and creative thinking.
- High proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Analytics, and experience with data analytics tools.
- Self-driven, excellent in follow through & execution, and having a growth mindset.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, with good attention to details.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in an international team environment.
- Have 2+ years experiences in e-commerce, online marketing, fast moving consumer goods, management consultancy is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university.