What We Can Offer
- Report on campaign performance and make timely recommendations for optimization.
- Partner collaboratively with other marketing teams and cross-functional groups at OPPO to align on marketing campaign strategy.
- Develop and foster relationships with important marketing resources and partners to deliver great work that is on brief, on time, and on budget.
- Analyze market data and show accuracy in market insight, leverage research to closely collaborate with other teams on product positioning and value props.
- The opportunity to improve marketing knowledge in the working environment of Smartphone brand has the second largest market share in Vietnam.
- Opportunity to develop comprehensive planning and marketing skills.
- Competitive salary with 13th- month salary and attractive year-end bonus.
- Annual training, Active and challenging environment.
- Social Insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment insurance.
- Sponsored PVI Health Insurance.
- Company trip, Teambuilding, Year-End Party.
- Buy the company’s product with a discount price.
- At least 5 years in experience marketing communications experience (preferably automobile, luxury brands, consumer electronics), demonstrated extensive experience in creative development and localization on new product launches and sustaining campaigns.
- Self-motivated, flexible individual with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Will possess strong project management skills, strong influencing and cross-functional leadership abilities while possessing a high level of attention to detail.
- Must be able to balance working in a creatively driven organization, with an analytical and disciplined approach to marketing.
- Team player who takes personal ownership of assigned tasks. Ability to multitask, and deliver under tight timelines.
- Fluency in English is required.