Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
**Duties & Tasks:
1. To lead and manage Product roadmap
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities.
- Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Work with internal and external teams to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Work closely with senior management in order to create a product that fits the company portfolio.
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Responsible for continuous innovation and end-to-end launch of product features
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Follow our competitors and the industry.
2. Product development
- Work closely with innovation, sales managers to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Plan and prioritize product backlog and development for the product themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
3. Product launching
- Lead the planning product feature release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Defines and executes go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, sales and production have what they need to be successful.
- Communicate the product feature release plan with internal and external customers.
- Support clients in setting up, ordering and receiving products.
4. Product support
- Coordinate with internal and external customers to solve problems related product as fast as possible
- Proactively monitor the product to prevent unexpected problems
- Ensure problems are well documented and incorporated in long term solution plan
5. Other related duties as needed or assigned by the management
- Authority over the product development and maintenance budget
- Authority in deciding on scope, product backlog (epic/feature/user stories) to solve the business needs, and priority of the development tasks.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Familiar with product development;
- Product and project management, business analysis;
- Product development methodology
- Project management
- Strategic thinking
- Planning & delegation
- Decision making
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Communication and presentation skills
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Creative thinker
- 2 years+ product development and project management
- Experience working with overseas client or colleague is a must
- Willing to work outside of normal working time if required