Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Ensure excellent User Experience journey on products in our Mobile Application.
- Ensure the timely delivery of new functionalities to be developed in the Mobile Application by collaborating with other departments (IT, Risk, Marketing, Sales etc.)
- Create and maintain product backlog.
- Prioritize and sequence backlog in accordance with business value/ priority
- Develop and segregate user stories into granular chunks appropriate for individual sprints.
- Represent, interface and engage customers through out the development process.
- Participate in scrum and sprint reviews, demo, stand ups and planning sessions.
- Inspect product at the end of each sprint and accept / reject quality.
- Improve products on a continuous basis.
- Communicate product information to all stakeholders.
- Assist the Product Owner Lead and Head of Mobile on a need basis.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience in Mobile App and Online Platforms in banking and finance is highly desirable.
- Has in-depth knowledge of and interest in new technological trends and mobile apps (Zalo, WeChat, Facebook, Viber etc. Payment channels – Payoo, MoMo, Alipay, etc.)
- Able to work under the pressure
- Sound project management skills
- Good at presentation and negotiation.
- English is a must.