Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Product Owner is responsible for Technical Development, Project Delivery and People Development (Change and Communication/Digital Competencies and Training Conduction) to support the realisation of the Digital Transformation strategic ambitions and improve connection between HQ with Breweries/Supply Chain.
A Product Owner will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing project management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The Product Owner will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees.
- Apply a project management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Apply a structured methodology (HEINEKEN Change Approach) and lead change management activities.
- Develop short-term and long-term roadmap/implementation plan for digital projects with overview and detail integration model
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance.
- Support the embedding of change into sustainable standing organization (linked to culture).
- Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
- Track and report issues.
- Define effective stakeholder engagement plan.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Ensure stakeholder engagement throughout transformation lifecycle
- Advise on and monitor senior stakeholder management (to secure Leadership engagement).
- Design and develop a communications strategy that includes the development of a full-year plan and calendar in cooperation with Leadership Team to support all functional change programs.
- Development and execution of communications programs for special change projects.
- Create and prepare actionable communication towards different stakeholders.
- Support Leadership Team and Project Teams in aligning communication on strategy-vision and deliverables.
- Initiate ad-hoc communication efforts when necessary.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- A solid understanding of how people go through a project implementation and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of project implementation & system solutions related to Planning Management, Custumer Service, Warehouse Management & Logicstic Transportation.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Practical experience in change management or similar positions is a plus.
- Knowledge about and at best experience with project management is a plus.
- English – Advanced spoken and written
- Ability to identify problems at an early stage and solve them effectively.
- Well-developed listening, communication, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to influence people from different levels of the organization.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.