Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Be responsible for product quality evaluation, qualification and certification including internal Spin requirement and worldwide standards throughout the whole product development stage.
2. Specific Responsibilities
• Handle product qualification test including internal testing and worldwide toy standard testing throughout the whole product development stage;
• Coordinate review meeting with factory in EP & FEP stage;
• Perform analysis on quality defects, make a good feedback and reporting for all problems encountered;
• Conduct new factory assessment in quality areas.
• Write up product conformity test plan and shipment inspection specification.
• Perform duties assigned by leaders.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 3 yrs of quality engineering experience at toys industry
• Familiar with toys (plastics, electronics, plush) international standard & test method of Children’s products,
QA/QC related knowledge and experience;
• Familiar with toy related production processes, and U.S. ASTM F963-03 and European EN71 PART1 testing standards;
• Strong communication skills and coordination competency to deal with quality issues;
• Good Computer Skills, the experience of SAP operation is preferred
• Good command of English skills, Can use Chinese (Mandarin) is preferable