Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Be responsible for planning, organize and manage product-marketing activities / field events to promote Sysmex brand.
• Be responsible for conducting product-marketing training course for sales team.
• Be responsible for building up and management of KOLs, KDMs nationwide.
Summary of Functional Duties & Responsibilities :
1. To assist Product / Marketing Manager to manage all product portfolio of Sysmex and working with vendor to produce related sales and marketing materials
2. Be responsible for execution of new product launch in the market place in line with marketing strategy to achieve expected sales performance of the company
3. In cooperation with Product Manager / Sales Manager to make up plan and then organize field events to promote awareness of Sysmex brand and develop level of customer satisfaction.
4. In cooperation with Product Manager / Sales Manager to develop reference sites as well as building and enhance strong relationship with KOLs, KDMs
5. In cooperation with Product Manager and Sales team to conduct market survey, monitor competitor activities and report consistency.
6. In cooperation with SAP and other departments to conduct product training for sales team.
7. To cooperate with various supporting functions (sales, admin, service & application team…) to ensure smooth support to gain higher level of customer satisfaction.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2.Minimum Experience Required: Min 2 years relevant working experience in field product marketing and/or sales/marketing management, preferably in INVITRO DIAGNOSTICS field
3.Skills and Knowledge Required: PC literate, Good English Communication
4.Attitude Required: Higher sensitivity to work performance with positive mind-set of customer satisfaction, teamwork & compliance, strategic thinking.
Product knowledge about HEMOSTASIS, URINALYSIS
5.Knowledge Desired but not Essential: Product knowledge about hematology, immunology & bio-chemistry, flow cytometry, marketing principals
6.Travel Requirement: Flexible to respond to customer request & regional meeting/training