Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The product Supervisor is a member of ASIA DMC’s managing team. Supported by a dedicated product team and with the support of regional operations teams, the product Supervisor leads the development of a catalogue of original and exhilarating products for the company. The product Supervisor also guarantees direct support and expertise to sales, business development and marketing teams with their product-related needs. Our Hanoi-based product team manages the production in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia.
** Roles and accountabilities:
• Initiate and lead the creation and development of new tours, new travel solutions that can become differentiation factors for the company to win new business.
• Stand responsible for the entire production and post-production process including: itinerary written; data uploaded onto the travel management software; operations team trained and guided on the services to be included in each product and the booking of these; sales trained on the product including touring elements/key selling points/targeted audiences.
• Ensure quality product-related communication and training with agents/clients when required.
• Discuss with other leaders and deliver necessary product-related training to their teams.
• Provide continuous support to the sales team and marketing team for their product-related requests and needs.
• Maintain regular contact and communication with our key suppliers across all destinations.
• Inspection trips planning for the entire team. Occasionally lead some of these trips or escort some agents.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Fluent in English, excellent English writing skills required
• Deep and thorough knowledge of the destinations
• Versatility and understanding of different travel segments and travel principles (responsible travel, adventure travel, group tours, series…)
• Strong business acumen with an understanding of strategic product positioning
• Minimum education level: Bachelor in Tourism
• A previous experience in product management is required
• Good Computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point…) – Photoshop is a plus
• Curious, sociable, outgoing character with a good dose of creativity
• Autonomous individual able to lead a small team and to source information through various channels
• Have passion for innovation and developing new travel solutions, new destinations.
• Service-minded and ready to support others
• Enthusiastic, accountable and responsible