What We Can Offer
Product Support Officer is responsible for the product execution throughout the Product Development Division. His/her accountabilities are maintaining the product system setup from Product side, working closely with other relevant teams (Risk, Sales, Underwriting, Operations, DT&M, ICT...) to define the workflow, operation process to ensure the process run smoothly and support sales & Product Division to achieve the company target/ strategy.
The Product Support Officer performs a wide range of duties including but not limited to:
- Manage and maintain the Sales Finance portal to support sales activity of Sales Finance product include: set up and manage dealer, control product list & price, set up and de-active promotion campaign with dealer etc.
- Support sales and partnership activity on daily basis to maintain smoothly operation regarding to system support development
- Receive and support Sales special request regarding to process, operation, deviation request
- Provide instruction/ guild line to users of new product/ process/ promotion campaign
- Raise requirements to develop/ change or modify system to adapt with new product development
- Conduct the UAT test with end users to launch new product/ dealer/ promotion campaign if any
- Maintain the Product policy/ manual and process
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Dept Head.
2. Minimum Experience : 2+ years of experience preferably in banking or consumer finance company
3. Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skill, Abilities)
• Basic knowledge : referable experience in a product team/ credit operation
• Computer skill : MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power point)
• Languages capability : Solid command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese
• Other (if any) : Demonstrated achievements of defining and launching excellent products. Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority