Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers, we each play a unique role - shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business.
Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference - because together, we’ve only just begun.
Build Today. Create Tomorrow.
Join a team of builders, doers and problem solvers.
Develops and executes experiments and performance tests to assess reliability of Zebra's devices/solutions.
- With oversight from senior team members or management, develops test plans and designs and sets up test fixtures
- Consistently applies standard testing methods appropriate for use at various stages of the design and development process. Develops knowledge of specialized testing methods.Demonstrates proficiency with assigned products and product cost drivers
- Demonstrates proficiency with standard engineering tools. Develops proficiency with specialized engineering tools
- Perform testing following established test plans and procedures. Makes recommendations for new test procedures
- Completes and reports results of tests per project timelines. Performs moderately complex root cause analysis with support from within department and/or from Engineering
- Works closely with design engineers and development teams to identify critical performance parameters
- Acts independently to recommend and execute against actions for maintaining test progress
- Provides expertise in structured test design, test set-up, metrology, data collection, data interpretation, and statistical analysis to design/project team
- May present test results to project team, in department management or small groups of other stakeholders usually limited to Director and below
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-5 years experience
- Excellent English
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Zebra’s culture is encouraging and collaborative where employees are encouraged to learn and grow together.
ZEBRA BENEFIT PACKAGE
We offer competitive pay, bonuses, benefits, career/personal growth and work/life programs to ensure that you are empowered to succeed as a member of the Zebra family!