Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Production Cost Controller is a person who understands cost accounting, manufacturing and other systems that support manufacturing. He/she oversees cost management for all production sites by working collaboratively with various department managers to analyze costs variance and provide reports on Key Performance Indicators, costing components and continuous improvement result.
• Collect daily production data and input into system
• Prepare and analyze periodical reporting on cost and cost variance
• Track and report key performance metrics
• Identify cost-reducing opportunities for continuous improvement
• Ensure effective systems and controls are in place within the operations
• Remain acutely aware of market trends that could impact resource costs
• Collaborate with department heads to strategize ways to minimize waste
• Commit to maximizing efficiency at all levels without compromising quality
• Roll out clear cost-saving programs with timelines and assessment goals
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Finance or equivalent level
• At least 3 years of experience in similar position
• Flexible, intuitive, insightful and willing to dig into any function
• Be understanding of interdependency of cost drivers
• Ready to be involved in decision-making with strong leadership skills
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal with a customer service mindset
• Data integrity and exceptionally well organized with an aptitude for data
• Strong Excel/MS Office skills
• Multi-task management
• Proficient in English, French is a plus
• Willing to travel to factories frequently
5. Report to CFO
We offer attractive salaries and are very dedicated to invest in the development of our talents. Dedicated and loyal staff will get chances for training and personal development.
Work location: Ho Chi Minh office and Factories in Tien Giang.
Daily car available to factories.