Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- To receive and implement the production schedule issued by Production planning.
- Maximize production input in order to achieve least cost production
- To direct workforce at Mixing & Packing Sections to achieve the set production schedules.
- To follow up & control the Mixing & Packing process / Final product & by-products produced – including SAP data perform.
- To follow up, control & update timely the GMP/ Sanitation/ House Keeping activity.
- To coordinate with Mill Delivery Coordinators/ Warehouse Manager to ensure products & by-products available for Sales.
- KPI set up and monitor.
Overall Milling Reports
- To supervise Shift Leader/ Operator to complete all the Mixing & Packing reports to ensure it controlled well & timely submit to Senior Manager/ Plant Manager / Mill Administration/ planning Team in daily.
- To control the perform data (above reports) in SAP
- To make report to Senior Manager/ Plant Manager/ Production Manager for solution and action of any process problems. To submit Weekly & Monthly Reports on time and accuracy
- Do Technical Report and timely report to Senior Manager/ Plant Manager/ Production Manager for solution or issue and action of any process problems in daily/ weekly/ monthly.
Product Quality Control
- To check & control the quality result of flour Mixing & Packing process every day.
- To ensure the additives & chemicals which are prepared by Lab R&D Dept must use & mix properly during Mixing process.
- To make sure do not have any wrong things such as: Negligence, bad control during operate flour transferring/ Mixing.
- To make report urgently to Senior Manager/ Plant Manager/ Production Manager / Lab R&D Manager if have any technical/ Quality issues & provide constructive suggestions if required.
- To assist investigating quality complains in order to find root cause and take prompt remedial action and prevent recurrence.
- To practice and maintain good housekeeping according to Halal certification and ISO & HACCP standards and regulations
- To supervise the record & status - including in SAP.
- To assign shift Leader/ Operator do properly record of additives, chemicals.
- To make sure all recycle flour, etc at Mixing section must be checked & signed before submission.
- To coordinate with Engineering/ Spare-part Store Keeper to ensure spare-parts always in stock (relative parts)
Effective use of manpower, materials and equipment.
- To coordinate with Senior Manager/ Plant Manager/ Production Manager / Lab R&D Manager/ Production planning Head / Shift Millers / Milling Head / Warehouse Manager to ensure the working shift under arrangement & control properly. (including outsource use)
- To arrange manpower to work properly in order to achieve least over time.-
- To maximize the production input and efficiency in order to achieve least cost production.
- To overcome the machine break down as soon as possible for system run back / re-start to avoid the power waste.
In-house Technical Training.
- Initiate to organize the in-house training for Subordinates about technical skills of flour mill industry.
- Coordinate with Lab R&D Dept. to do further training for Shift Leader/ Operator well-understanding knowledge of chemistry related to Flour milling Industry.
- Coordinate with Engineering Section to do further training for Shift leader/ Operator well-understanding knowledge of electricity & mechanics in operating flour mill.
- Motivate & encourage subordinates working with the commitment of high responsibility, well cooperation & self-development & improvement.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least three (3) - year working experience in the flour milling industry and in the same position and same responsibility
• High fluency in English (speaking and writing) Toeic required: 650
• Good computer literacy, (Ms Office, AutoCAD- preferred)
• Advanced technical skills and in-depth knowledge of the flour milling industry
• Knowledge of Electricity & Mechanics is preferred