Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Assist in the transfer of new products from Process Development into production; manufacture qualifying/validation serials and write corresponding reports for dossiers
• Ensures that the Production areas maintain a state of regulatory compliance.
• Ensures that the departments meet safety goals.
• Provides development tools and direction to department staff and hourly workforce to ensure efficient utilization of company resources. Train personnel in scientific principles, project management, GMPs, technical and business process requirements.
• Responsible for ensuring key subordinates are identified and effective development plans are in place to ensure the success of the company through employee retention and succession planning.
• Ensures that good labor relations are maintained in Production departments.
• Oversight of accurate inventories are maintained for all Production inventory, WIP and other components under the department’s control.
• Lead Business Process Excellence initiatives to ensure the development and implementation of new/automated processes and strategies within areas of responsibility to ensure efficiency, production demand and regulatory compliance.
• Lead the department in the improvement of practices and procedures related to product and process quality, cost, and schedule adherence.
• Identify and troubleshoot problems in Production areas; document findings and implement solutions. Improve existing operations through collaboration with process improvement groups and project leaders.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum three plus (3+) years of experience must have been in a leadership role managing a substantial number of people in PHARMA LIQUID INJECTION FACTORY.
• Thorough understanding of ERP and automated process control systems; preferably SAP.
• Technical knowledge of the manufacturing processes used in the fabrication of aseptic filling, packaging components and all operations necessary to produce high quality s and sterile products.
• Ability to evaluate and interpret data and formulate logical conclusions and recommendations. Excellent management, verbal and written communication skills.