Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Clearly understand self’s and section’s goals to make contribution to obtain quality and delivery goals.
3. Be responsible for production plan adjustment, lines production rotation, preventive maintenance and downtime, scraps, sub-material consumption and manpower controls in shift.
4. Deliver training to Senior Production leaders/Production Technician and other subordinates for product specifications and lines controls, machine operation and repair, kaizen, zero defects.
5. Preventive maintenance instruction, Work instruction creation.
6. Organize and control changing points in shift. Report abnormalities to direct superior. To work close with Production control for production plan and result, to solving for quality issues and manufacture engineering for line stop and downtime.
7. Promote Kaizen activities and zero defect activities in shift operation.
8. Implementation trial run for transfer product and new product development.
9. Be responsible for problem analysis and countermeasures actions for finish goods return from Quality and QN related. Be sure the actions have been applied in shift operation.
10. Be responsible for weekly, monthly, half yearly inventory count. Subordinate performance assessment.
11. Be accountable for the compliance to rules, procedures and requirement in terms of:
a. 6S & KAIZEN
b. Environmental Health Safety
c. EICC & Social Responsibility
d. Protection of company assets
12. Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
13. Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Min 4 years working experiences
3. Preferably have working experiences in manufacturing industries
4. Able to communicate in basic English