Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Directs, co-ordinates and schedules manufacturing processes, which may be continuous.
- Ensures efficient operation of production and co-ordination of flow of products.
- Under direct supervision of the Engineering Manager (Acting), and indirect supervision of production manager, accepts responsibility for technical side of product manufacturing.
Directs, co-ordinates and schedules the work and output of relatively unskilled workers in processes which may be continuous, or work such as storage and warehousing.
- Responsible for maintaining the plant in satisfactory working order according to agreed standards.
- Ensures that safe work practices are and reports problems.
- Training and maintains training documentation.
- Reviews company procedures including relevant forms and documents.
- Responsible for productivity, and reviews manufacturing processes with a view to improve output and quality.
- Provides technical guidance and drawings to production, Liaise with PMC to complete the Work Order.
- Review routers, write English & Vietnamese version of Work Instructions, and maintains Work Instruction files for manufacturing.
- Assist internal personnel with manufacturing related issues.
- Raise/Check and Correct B.O.M’s and MPRN’s.
- Assists project engineers with new product development.
- Positions indirectly supervised / Variable based on manufacturing loading.: 1-60
- All matters regarding methods and processes, specifications, productivity, quality, expenses, training, documentation and employee relations.
- Production control for product output scheduling.
- Maintains good morale in workplace.
- Ensures WIP consumables are ordered/ stocked in sufficient quantities to maintain balanced production. Inspects incoming goods for conformity.
- Provide indirect supervision technician in-hand with production manager for maintenance of production equipment in satisfactory working order according to agreed standards.
- Liaise with suppliers for technical issues of components, customers in relation to warranty issues and technical issues of product manufacturing.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Some experience in a manufacturing environment and some engineering design experience under supervision.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge’s of chosen field.
- Writing Report/Procedure in English & fluency in Vietnamese