Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
market cap that serves a variety of HVAC end markets through 3 business units - Contractor Solutions, Engineered
Building Solutions and Specialized Reliability Solutions. We’re having significant manufacturing base in Nhon Trach 1
Industrial Zone, Dong Nai.
We are searching for a reliable, innovative production engineer to oversee manufacturing processes at our
company. You will join our growing team of professionals and be responsible for supervising staff, ensuring health and
safety codes are followed, training workers in the responsible use of machinery, identifying problems in the production
line, troubleshooting equipment, and completing various administrative tasks.
To be successful as a production engineer, you should be an independent thinker and keen problem-solver.
Outstanding production engineers are able to diagnose problems, train staff, and provide effective recommendations.
Responsibilities & Duties
Use experiences, analysis skills, related tools to optimize production processes. Under her/his responsibility, this
• Identifying, documenting, and reporting unsafe practices
• Establishing safety procedures and protocols that take the workers' well-being into account.
• Supervising the manufacturing processes, ensuring quality work is done in a safe, efficient manner.
• Liaising with other engineers to develop plans that improve production, costs, and labor required.
• Diagnosing problems in the production line and providing recommendations and training.
• Scheduling meetings with relevant departments and stakeholders.
• Ensure machine, tool & fixture improvement through Kaizen activities
• Prepare reports, machine documentation and provide full training to technician team
• Coordinates to complete BOM and QMS requirements.
• Assists in production for prototype and sample products to ensure success of trials.
• Follow up product defect and reject issues identifying main root causes and corrective actions.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 4+ years of related experience and knowledge of Production and a similar position.
• Have management and leadership experiences is an advantage.
• Knowledge about 7 Tools QC, 7 Wasters in Lean, Data analysis skill.
• CAD design an advantage (2D, 3D)
• Superb analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
• Strong work ethic and ability to adapt quickly and strong leadership abilities.
• Background in technical field preferred.
• Good skill at Microsoft Office: Excel, Words, PowerPoint.
• Age: over 25 years old.
• Gender: male.